POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Mouse trapped. 36K : Re: WIP Mouse trapped. 36K Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Mouse trapped. 36K
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 11 Mar 2001 15:18:21
Message: <3aabdd8d@news.povray.org>
"Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in message
> From an idea seen in a pen and ink cartoon last year.
>
> <whinge> Mouse's backside wrong shape, but Hey! What d'you expect with
> handmade blobs after a month? Paws look more like hands, need pointy
> bits on end of digits. Supposed to be a mouldy bit of cheese but looks
> too artificial. </whinge>
>
> Floor will be dirty, worn, wood planks I hope. Or the easy way out -
> concrete!
>
> Mouses will probly be extinct by the time this scene gets finished :-/

I like this image a lot, it doesn't have any extremely amazing technical
abilities - which is what counts - its clear and obvious whats going on and
extremely sweet, to be honest apart from some light fur and possibly in a
bit more of a scene it doesn't need any more work IMO.  The colours/contrast
works great as you instantly see what is going on.

Top Image

Peter Cracknell (.com)